Elektrotec 2019 is one of the largest Electrical and Industrial Electronics sector trade event in India. The show registers high overall visitor figures and facilitates smooth exchange of relevant business information among the participants.
Exhibitors can also get in touch with a large pool of new customers at the event. Senior representatives from governmental bodies will also be amongst those present here.
Elektrotec 2019 is organised by CODISSIA Intec Technology Centre in association with EIEWA – Electrical Installation Engineers Welfare Association and CODETA – Coimbatore District Electrical Traders Association and Supported by AITMA – All India Transformers Manufacturers Association, KETA – The Kerala Electric Trades Association and CAUS – Coimbatore Association of UPS and Stabilizer in addition of that the Central and State Governments. With wide global participation, it is an ideal platform to launch new products, invite enquiries and generate potential leads across the globe.
Why Exhibit @ Elektrotec 2019
At the Elektrotec 2019 show, exhibitors stand to benefit on the following counts:
- Interactive communication opportunities with a large contingent of qualified potential buyers
- Opportunity to participate in interactive demonstration sessions
- Ample material sourcing and business development opportunities
- Scope to get acquainted with the latest market trends and developments
- Renewable energy products are also showcased
- Business Timings – This 4 day event is open from 24th to 27th January 2019, at the following timings: 10.00 AM to 07.00 PM
- Exhibitor Timings – 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
The following features of the exhibition floor at the Elektrotec 2019 trade show are worth a special mention:
- The product display area
- The business meetings and discussions zone
- The entry plaza area and
- The food court area
- Seminar Area
Zones & Pavilions
At the Elektrotec 2019 show, the following zone areas would be present:
- The product demonstration area
- The conference zone
- The open area exhibits zone
- The spacious car parking area
- By Road – Attendees can hire private cars or taxis to travel to the venue of the event. Drivers need to move along NH 47, 67 or 209 to arrive at the show venue
- By Air – Attendees can take flights to the Coimbatore Airport and travel by buses or taxis to the event venue
- By Transport – TNSTC buses are available in the city to commute passengers to the show location. Travelers can also get on private buses to reach the fair
- By Train – Visitors can easily avail of convenient rail services to arrive at the venue of the show. Trains can be taken from the Coimbatore Junction
The Promotion & Publicity
A comprehensive publicity and advertising campaign will be undertaken before and during the event. The entire media will be directed towards creating awareness about Elektrotec and in attracting quality and serious industry professionals.
Elektrotec 2019 is being promoted extensively amongst leading technocrats & decision makers in Electrical and Electronic sectors. An extensive multimedia and direct marketing campaign has been planned to attract key personnel from both, public & private sector organizations.
- A continuous campaign throughout the region (pre & post event)
- Advertisement in national – print & digital media and specialized Electrical and Electronics Sector magazines
- Special show supplements, previews & Newsletters, direct mailers
- Promotions through exhibitors
- Internet on-line coverage on www.elektrotec.codissia.com
- 1500 VIP – invitations to individuals in government institutions, research institutes, embassies & ministries
- 30,000 Business Invitee passes to exhibitors and industry people